Over the past year, we’ve seen a major change in the way Legal Firms promote their products and services. Smart lawyers will combine traditional marketing and business development approaches with the lessons learned during the pandemic to create a new hybrid marketing approach.
As a result of this post Covid new consumer behavior, video is now the primary form of media used within any content marketing strategy for Law firms.
As a Legal firm, it’s essential to know what your clients are looking for —so you can create a website and marketing strategy and stand out from the crowd.
Please read on……
For many legal businesses, a website is undeniably critical for reaching new audiences — and is often the first impression someone will have of your services.
First, web design can impact your website’s ability to rank on search engines for keywords related to your products or services.
Second, web design can influence whether a user stays on your site once they find it.
And, thirdly, web design will ultimately impact how many leads and prospects you’re able to convert into customers.
Good website design always begins with the question,
“What is the main action we want someone to take when they visit our site?”
Here are the top 10 tips from a recent survey in the US for improving your website. (Hubspot 2021)
1.According to 62% of those polled, including contact information on your website is critical.Visitors don’t need to go on a scavenger hunt to find out how to get in touch with you.
2. 19% believe a blog is most important. Ultimately, a blog can help you reach new audiences, increase awareness of your firm, and convert clients through relatable , valuable content.
3. An About Us page is a vital element, and can help your legal firm tell its story. People care about who they do business with, so tell people who you are and why your work matters.
4. 30% of those surveyed wanted social media icons to click through to your social pages.This creates trust.
5. According to 20% percent of those polled, customer testimonials can effectively take your website to the next level. Real endorsements from recognizable businesses and organizations means a lot more than an anonymous testimonial or a quote from a fictional persona.
6. 46% of all Google searches are looking for local information — which means if your business isn’t optimized for local search, you could be missing out on potential customers who are searching for products or services within your geographical region.
7. Live Chat is a necessary component of a successful website according to 28% of our legal survey respondents.
8. 27% of people say it’s most important to use original videos and images of your products or services on your website.Videos where you are explaining your business’ purpose are powerful opportunities for increasing trust with potential customers.
9. According to 10% of those polled, a newsletter sign-up button is a valuable component of a legal firms website.
10. Analytics. Analytics can help you determine how your website is currently performing, the pages that attract the most visitors, and how you might improve and iterate on your web design for the long-haul.
Legalrss are here to help you audit, analyse and improve your online platform and marketing.
Contact us today for your unique bespoke package.